The problem is not that you are a horse with a spike on your head; the problem is that you are something else entirely, living in a world that doesn’t believe you exist.
What is a Unicorn?
Well, by the worlds definition, a unicorn is a mythical creature that resembles a horse, with a spike protruding from it’s head.
By my definition, a Unicorn is a person who has incredible potential to do and be amazing things, but is often limited and or held back by the closed minded society in which we exist.
A Unicorn is someone who knows him or herself, and what he or she wants, and is someone who’s willing to work for it.
You are probably a Unicorn if…
You meet any or all of the following “criteria:”
- You often get the feeling that you don’t quite fit in
- You have big dreams and big ideas that most people don’t seem to understand (or think of as realistic)
- You feel like people often look at you like you’re crazy
- You have a hard time accepting certain things that are considered “normal” – like a trapezoidal peg surrounded by round holes.
- There’s a wildness to you just longing to be freed
- You’ve asked yourself too many times why you can’t just be “normal”
- You have a good heart, good intentions, and a lot of love to give
- You want to help make the world a better and happier place
- Whether you or anyone else knows it, you are one of the most fucking majestic creatures on this Earth
So what do you think? Are you a Unicorn? There are more of us than you might think, and together, we can help to make this world more like us – magical as fuck.