Feel The Unicorn. Be The Unicorn.
The Unicorn is you ❤
Welcome to My Blog: Overly Imaginative.
My name is Alex — yogi, writer, self-proclaimed unicorn. This blog – my tiny little fragment of space on the internet – was inspired by the lens through which I see the world around me.
Yoga has taught me that each and every one of us has our own personal lens through which we experience the world. It shapes how we see things, how we interpret them, and how we react or respond to certain situations in life. Everyone’s lens is different, and I believe that if we take the time to understand how the people around us see things, we’ll spend more time making friends and less time making enemies.
Yoga philosophy teaches that we all exist on this earth to fulfill a specific life purpose — our Dharma. I believe that my Dharma has something to do with understanding and sharing. That’s why I created this blog. It’s a place where I can share my understanding. A place where I can express my unique Dharma code.
Here on my blog, I invite you to take a look at the world through my eyes; to try and see things the way I understand them to be. In turn, I would love to get a chance to see things the way you understand them to be! So let’s be friends, whether we see things the same way or not.
What You Can Expect to Find on My Blog
- My ideas and advice about living authentically
- Loads and loads of content related to my own healthy (or unhealthy) lifestyle and how it affects me (specifically yoga related health strategies).
- Experiences, dreams, conversations, yoga classes and other significant things I participate in and how they affect me.
- Insights from the mind of an overly imaginative, self-proclaimed Unicorn! (aka: me)
- And probably more, but let’s just leave it at that for now.
Mostly, my plan is to encourage uniqueness, self-study, beauty born of the imagination, and healthy living for myself and my readers. What I want for this blog is for it to feel authentic. My hope is that it will encourage other people to be true to themselves too.
This is my lifestyle blog, and I am beyond excited to share it with you. Thanks for visiting! If you have a spare moment, let me know what you think!
Photo By Much Ado About Beatrice Photography